CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

My Diamond Candle Came!

(This little review is solely my opinion. I bought this candle myself and was not reimbursed in any way , shape, or how for my review. I just wanted to show everyone how great these candles are!)


Diamond candles are soy candles with a pleasant surprise inside the wax. There is a ring that could be worth $10, $100, $1000, or even $5000 inside!


I placed an order on http://www.diamondcandles.com/ this past Thursday. I've been looking at the Facebook page and going thru photos for about a week and decided to give it a shot. The candles are $25 plus shipping (I believe it's by weight and where its going. I paid about $8.70 or so for it to ship to PA). After you place your order, you get a link in an email to share to get a $5 rebate back, and whoever uses it gets $5 back on their order as well (a win//win situation!). These are SOY candles. Not what Yankee candles are made of folks. There are 5 scents to choose from. Apple Slice, Dusk, Sunwashed, Lavender Lemon, and finally, Cinnamon Tea. Apple Slice smells like Green Apple Jolly Ranchers in my opinion. Dusk is a manly scent (they nicknamed it the Boyfriend scent on the site). Sunwashed is like your laundry hanging out to dry on a fresh spring day. Lavender Lemon is a clean scent, which has more of a lemon scent rather than an overpowering Lavender. Cinnamon Tea is a cozy scent that smells delightful. (I think I may get Green Apple and Cinnamon Tea next time to burn together. Oh that would smell awesome).



I ordered the Apple Slice candle. The scent is awesome. We aren't talking about an over powering scent, we are talking a subtle, enjoyable. The candle came packaged in a regular cardboard box, securely taped up to prevent accidentally opening. I opened the candle as soon as it came, and seen it was wrapped with a sticky type bubble wrap. So, even if your mailman is a bit clumsy, your candle should be safe in its packaging. As soon as I started peeling back the bubble wrap, I could smell the delightful apple scent. I have this burning on top of my tv stand right now! My living room has such a lovely smell to it right now.







I have a bit of a wait ahead to get to my ring!




So fast forward 4 hrs later, and I'm able to get my ring! I recorded the big reveal of the ring, and it's uploading on to youtube right now. It's a very pretty ring. It's not real (so a $10 one or whatever), but, I like it and am wearing anyhow. I just got to get used to wearing a ring on my index finger or thumb (yes, sadly I have tiny fingers!). Here's the ring I got:














Tada! Here's the ring!~

When your candle is all burned up, you can reuse the jar to hold pencils, change, whatever you can bring up in your mind. I think I'll put cotton balls in mine and set it in the bathroom on the sink. It's nice to have a nice pretty jar to reuse rather than just throwing away in the garbage.


I really love these candles. They have a great scent and for a quality soy candle, the price is great. No matter what ring you find in your candle, you are getting a great product. I plan to order more candles in the future. I'm hoping that one day I can do a review and giveaway for Diamond Candles one day. Enjoy!





***EDIT*** The Video Reveal ***EDIT***


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBVfaCXD7VM

6 comments:

egoettner said...

I've been wanting to try one of these. Thanks for the great review!!

Unknown said...

your link doesn't take you to the right place

kailey2004 said...

Fixed it. Thank you for telling me!

Misslissa said...

I bought an apple slice too! I got a $10 ring but it was really pretty. And the candle smells really good :)

kailey2004 said...

Mine was a $10 ring too, but I haven't taken it off! LOL. I really like it. Theres something stamped in the band, but I cant read it (even with a magnifying glass). I'm hoping to gain followers to do a giveaway in the future!

Unknown said...

Hi! You won my country bob giveaway at http://nonosoddsnendds.blogspot.com/ I need your info so that CB can send your gift.

Post a Comment